We have two excellent grass greens (A and B) and one synthetic green (C), all under lights. All greens have adjacent shade facilities and seating.
Our clubhouse provides:
- Comfortable seating for up to one hundred and twenty diners
- A conference/meeting room that seats sixteen to twenty
- A fully-equipped commercial kitchen with dishwasher, two stoves and grill
- Audio visual facilities in the clubhouse
- A well-stocked bar selling alcohol at attractive club prices
- A piano, pool table and darts area as well as several well-positioned TVs
- Indoor and outdoor function areas
- A large dance floor.
We are currently in the process of upgrading the club’s bar and function hall with a totally new modern look. Improvements are always happening thanks to “Dad’s Army” of willing helpers – a group that gets together on Monday mornings to do odd jobs, gardening, renovations etc. If you want some exercise why not join them – morning tea is included and light entertainment is put on by our lady line dancers.
We share these facilities with a number of community organisations: Melville Cares, South Side Symphony Orchestra and line dancers. We welcome enquiries from other groups that might be interested in joining our community.